And I am back!
I have been here for nearly two weeks now, or a week..nope, two weeks! It is nice to be back, we had nice weather to start off with and now rain :( not good for the hair, or clothes or anything really.
My timetable looks quite good, got quite alot of time off which meansssss MORE LIBRARY TIMES! I didn't actually think I would be doing this much work, but I am pratically living in the library :)
I do live about 3 minutes away so it is very convinient, currently I am looking through a Tim Walker book which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have always liked his images, but the more research I do on him the more I fall in love with his photographs, and there arent't very many photographers that I adore!
His images are so dream like, and the lighting is very consistant in his work and I can look at his images for hours and not get bored :)
I got given a brief titled 'Narrative' and so far have NUMEROUS amounts of ideas that I cannot narrow it down...I have to before next week though, and I have one month to do this...
FAIL....I am not into that, usually we have til christmas time, so I better get my rollerskates on ;)
I can also ask my boss whether I can borrow some clothes and things for my shoots as long as I promise to bring them back in the same quality...I also think she may know of models since she has a website and everything advertising the clothes...
OH I AM EXCITED.
Work tomorrow, so more ideas time :)
Tuesday, 6 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment