Saturday, 22 August 2009

The start of 'Narrative'

Our first project brief which will start in October is pretty open for interpretation.. The project title is 'Narrative'. I am thinking of doing something fashion/advertising....or incorporating both styles. The first thing I did was obviously look at the Thesaurus for similar words which I could use to look online as this was the first place I was at whilst looking at the brief. I did actually start looking at this project a couple of months ago, and had some research but OH WHERE FOR ART THOU? Anyways.... The first thing I thought was stories, fiction, sequential, detail, history, narration, plot (also I had a look in the thesaurus) I saw some lovely images Annie Leibovitz done for Vogue which was SEX AND THE CITY :)










Mr Big and Carrie's simple little New York 'fairytale'.
I personally think these images lack excitement, the colours are rather dull. I like the use of space in these images and the story like appearance.

OH THINKING TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment