For some projects that I will be given in September for when I start second year, I want to be a little more prepared.
The Title is Narrative, and at first I was literally mind boggled, but after reading into it on google I have more of an understanding which is great!
I also have quite a lot of ideas running through my head, but I don't want to share until I get set this project, so you will have to wait ;)
I really cannot stop drinking this vintage cider, listening to some Artist VS Poet and trying to sort out a mini rota for the house because we all have to move out sometime in August and it has to have sooo much work done to it, even re-painting!
I will stop writing now, because I will go on and on, Have a nice evening...also, wish me luck - I have a job interview tomorrow!
Wednesday, 10 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment