Thursday, 4 June 2009

Hello nature

Had some time to kill so I thought I would wonder around my garden to find some little treasures...I didn't really find much, just got some alright photos :)

I really need to do some gardenning, and that pool the boys bought is going to make a horrible yellow patch from where the grass has had no sun :p lets hope they keep it their for the whole summer so I don't have to see it, Im still not too sure at what plants are weeds or not, I did find some nice purple flowers but James told me they were weeds, so I dont know, I think this is where google comes in handy ;)

Here are some photos that I got earlier :

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment